Clash of Clans December update
Clash of Clans is a mobile strategy game where players can build their own villages and battle other players online. One of the items that can be used in the game is a Super Potion. This potion can be used to temporarily boost the strength of a player’s troops. Here is a guide on how to use a Super Potion in Clash of Clans: When attacking another player’s village, tap on the Super Potion icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Then, select which troops you want to use the potion on. The Super Potion will then be used automatically when those troops are deployed in battle.
How to Use a Super Potion in clash of clans
Special troops are called Super Troops. They can be activated once they are trained using the Army training menu.
- To activate them, Town Hall 11 must be attended. Or you can donate them to the troops!
- You will need Dark Elixir to activate a Super Troop. It can also be trained with the same resources as the regular troop.
- Two Super Troops can be activated simultaneously.
- You can train your regular troop member after activating a Super Troop.
- When they expire, Super Troops cannot be removed from Army Camps.
- The Super Potion can be used to activate a Super Troop free of charge!
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to use a super potion in Clash of Clans will vary depending on your individual situation and play style. However, some tips on how to get the most out of your super potion include using it early in the game to give yourself a boost, using it to siege enemy villages, and using it to help train up your troops quickly. Whatever way you choose to use it, make sure you keep an eye on your potion supply and use them wisely to give yourself the best chance of success in Clash of Clans.